To log onto the database, use “ST AGNES SCHOOL”
(no password needed)
Accelerated Reader Links
Tip: If you are reading to get AR points, check that the book you are downloading has an available AR quiz prior to reading the book.
- Accelerated Reader »
- Book Point Value »
- A.R. Information »
- A.R. Color Chart »
- Renaissance Home Connect » Renaissance Home Connect allows you to see your student’s progress on their Accelerated Reader quizzes and goals. You can also set up email notifications when your child completes an Accelerated Reader quiz.
- Lexile to A.R. Conversion Table »
Sites for eBook Downloads
- Contra Costa Library – Your library card gives you access to free ebooks plus links to other ebook sites. Apply for a free library card online.
- Overdrive/ Libby – Download ebooks for free and read them in the app or send to your Kindle.
- BookBub – Sign-up for a free account to access free ebook downloads or purchase ebooks at discounted prices.
- Audible – Audible is allowing children to stream a collection of their stories for free.
- Epic! – Unlimited access to thousands of children’s ebooks. Free for 30 days.
- Google – A search on Google will offer some e-books for free.
- Amazon Prime offers some free books with a paid subscription.
About Our Librarian
Hi, I’m Mrs. Cesca. I have been the librarian at St. Agnes since 1996. My job gives me the opportunity to interact and promote within each child the love for reading. One of the best parts of my job is watching each student grow and develop into a mature, competent, and self-driven student who is ready to take on the challenges of their high school education.
When I’m not working at St. Agnes, I spend my time walking, reading, hiking and camping. I love being in the outdoors and exploring as well as experiencing the wonders of Mother Nature. I am so blessed to live in this wonderful state that provides me with the opportunity to go from oceans to mountains and enjoy our state’s great outdoors.